When picking a spa hotel, the huge range of options and choices can make choosing one quite difficult. A friend may tell you one thing and the holiday brochure another. So here is the definitive guide to dispel all worries and help you find the perfect spa hotel for you.
• What treatment options to have on your luxurious spa break is probably the most crucial consideration of all. In the end, the key reason you’re going to a health spa will be to luxuriate and pamper yourself with a lot of incredible treatments.
• Several spa hotels focus on healing the body, through holistic treatments, for instance deeply intensive massages and complete body wraps, that may help with illnesses such as arthritis and rheumatism. Emotional issues like stress and fear are may also be remedied through holistic means.
• Then there is the other side of spa treatments, which aim to make you look and feel beautiful, and leave with a new lease of confidence. These little treats include manicures, facials and spray tans, all ideal if you are heading off to a big event.
• So the top advice to give is to consider what type of treatment you are after, and choose a spa hotel that specialises in that.
• The perfect location for that spa hotel you are after is also a concern to consider. Would you like to be bang in the middle of a city, so you can parade your newly refreshed faces for all the world to see, or would you rather relax and unwind in the wonderful countryside, enjoying a rare moment of seclusion?
• Several spa resorts are a little more unique, for example many of the spas in both Hungary and Iceland are outdoors, and use the natural thermal springs to make a refreshing and health benefiting experience in a wonderful setting.
• Furthermore find what other activities the accommodation offers if you think you will get itchy feet it slowing down. A lot of places have sporting facilities and fantastic nearby attraction to check out.
• Think of the country you’re traveling to, together with the hotel spa. Make certain you want to vacation in the location prior to heading off, otherwise it is quite a distance to get a facial…
• It sounds clear, but make sure you’re heading off to a wellness hotel where you’ll feel comfortable and happy.
• If you’re a bit of a party animal, double check whether the spa hotel has a bar, or has a good night life in the local area.
• Similarly, if you want a truly pampering experience, see whether the hotel spa is as opulent and sumptuous as possible!
• Will you be on your own or with the girls, or a loved one for your spa break? This is also important to take into consideration. Some spas are perfect for a romantic couples’ retreat, with double rooms for treatments, and specialised therapies just for the two of you, and others are ideal for spending some time with your best Hotel spa alsace friends, and promote therapies such as group mani-pedis.
• A number of people forget the issue of dining at a hotel and spa, but it is an essential one.
• Many spa accommodations tend to serve very delightful yet healthy, low calorific food, which is brilliant if you’re after that kind of thing, but less so if you end up craving cake for your elevenses.